Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Perfect Silhouette





Kelly Rowland and her immaculate skin looked like a million bucks in this sexy, astounding one-sleeve gown at the BET Honors. The "Motivation" author certainly used that split to its ability, exhibiting that toned thigh action. Simultaneously, flaunted those daring, royal blue pointy-toed heels. Another one for the books from this child of Destiny.







First, I thought an earthquake thumping New Jersey was standoffish, as well as Blondie pulling off a frontrunner. Clearly, my imagination needs mounting! Despite, my loathe for her tart choice of a wardrobe, it would be in my worst interest to not apply credit where doable. Having said: That. Dress. Is. BAD! This Versus color block striped ensemble doesn't miss a beat. Siding with Christian Louboutins for your shoe selection as Keri Hilson did, is always fine. I admit her pen fixture as a songwriter is fairly impressive and music has a slight catalogue on my iPod, but will never praise her artistry.
She couldn’t tell me the sky was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment