Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dessert Anyone?

Visiting TGIF Fridays is frequently cliche for my friends and I. By the time I've devoured my appetizer and entree, there's seldom room left for dessert. This time poles apart, so I resorted for some vanilla bean cheesecake. Might I add, it was delicious down to the last bite. Now, THIS.....I recommend. You can never go erroneous choosing Fridays.

P.S. I recently dined at Smokey Bones with my family and that was a total catastrophe. First, this restaurant seemed shy of HOT, since each one of our plates held lukewarm temperature meals. The blue cheese to accommodate my hot wings (which I did not order), was more watery than my beverage. And if I can recall, my lemonade was not up to par either. Lastly, our bill wound up turning into zero dollars along with the manager's apologies.
Smokey Bones - NOT RECOMMENDED.
It's a sure thing, they won't count on no future reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment