Thursday, March 1, 2012

Preferences.

Q: Why did you relocate, after residing in New Jersey 19 years?
A: I was not happy nor "living". I felt like I lived in a ghost town where not many had the same zeal or aspirations as myself. The move to Florida was a chance for me to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. It's liberating...I haven't even begun my journey

Q: In 5 years, what frame will Joseph be in?
A: Hmm...successful... as an avid journalist or editor. Modeling is secondary, but I wish to dive into this also. Living in NYC with my best friend who shall be on Broadway or everyone's TV screen. She's brilliant and full of life. Bankroll ought to be immense as well as my wardrobe. Traveling half the world, perhaps. Can't wait!

Q: What inspires Joseph?
A: My family, ambitious friends, watching successful people who have it all. Knowing that I can achieve the same height, gives me an incentive to work hard. I won't stop striving till I reach my zenith and even then I'll steadily work. Hard work pays off, trust.

Q: Now onto love, your partner must have what attributes?
A: LOVE? what is that? ...Well, INTELLIGENCE! This is imperative. Uh..ambition, some sort of drive must flow in their head...mysterious is always good or bad (HA), brutal honesty, confidence but don't get it garbled with cockiness. Be "SURE" of who you are. Respectful, God-fearing. Beautiful..well on the eyes. Swag (how they carry themselves), we must vibe and be REAL. Communication is key. There's no rush, love will come when it comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment