Thursday, February 16, 2012

Adele Abolishes 'Bitter Songwriting'

Adele came and conquered the Grammys, sweeping the girls off their heels when harvesting all 6 trophies. Although, the successful award ceremony was surreal for the bright star, that does not magnify an interest to dash back towards the studio. The flawless "Rolling In The Deep" singer will glorify the cover for Vogue's March 2012 edition and during her Q&A sit-down with the magazine, she became mushy when dishing the gist of her newfound love, while crediting her ex, revealed a monstrous hiatus from music, and the concluded songwriting on animosity and despair.
"I am f______ off for four or five", she told Vogue. The fact she means four or five years and not months is roughly frantic. Her break will puncture a vessel in the industry, though she plans to concentrate on the happy rapport with current beau. "If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record and be in love and be happy ... I won't come out with new music until it's better than 21." Simon Konecki is the man behind her smile, a former investment banker and now the CEO of charity Drop4Drop, which is designated to help heal the global water calamity. She explains without his guidance, overcoming the vocal chord surgery and recovery may not have been achievable.
"I'm never writing a breakup record again, by the way," she discloses in the spread. "I'm done with being a bitter witch." I find the heartbreak harmonies quite supportive, marinating my ears with thoughts and obligates my writing to be a success. Nevertheless, whatever sound Adele produces for the next album following masterpiece 21 (earned her casting(s) in Guinness Book Of World Records), will be available on my iPod listing. As for her previous companion, she praises his disobedient and ruthless behavior because she beams off his wrong-doing and has elevated to new echelons.
"But now, after some time, it only seems right that the person who so far has had the biggest impact on me – has now changed my life for f______ ever with this album, deserves a little credit." If someone does you inappropriately, my motto should come into play: "Do not blame them, thank them", because things should only ascend from there. After battling and surviving a severe operation, wiping out the Grammys, and enduring true happiness, Adele is deserving of an exuberant vacation. Relentlessly, England's birdie will be missed for a broad period, but no lack of faith inside my bones says her further comeback will not snatch wigs and lace fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment